Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Foodie Pen Pals Reveal

The Lean Green Bean 


It's that time again, although this time I feel a little bereft. 

This month I was matched up with Tamara. After some e-mail exchanges, she let me know she was sending me homemade hot sauce made from her own ghost chilis. Wahoolazooma! 

Sadly, the box did not make it.  My mouth was waiting to be blistered. Sigh.

But you know, it's the chance we take with this. I'm still glad to be part of the exchange. 

I sent my package to Sara in Indianapolis.  She's quite the foodie and gave me some excellent eating tips for the area when headed out there for a conference. I actually spaced out through most of it, as she pointed out the hotel in which I was staying served marinated bacon on a stick. Oh, I'm there!

You can see what I sent her by checking out her site, Solid Gold Eats.(Bacon is indeed mentioned).

And if you're interested in joining Foodie Pen Pals, check out Lindsay's site for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment